Melancholy Melancholy

In a certain mood of video game, this would be some pretty sick menu music.

Electronox responds:

Thanks! I was going for a video game style. Not sure what kind of video game, but still, thanks!

buggin out buggin out

This piece accurately describes the horror and evil nature of a standard computer bug with masterful strokes of harsh, well played notes!

Well, until 0:57. That ear scare was abrasive.

Peaceful Days Peaceful Days

Hey, can I get the right to potentially use this in a creation that does not charge people to view it? This is quite spot on.

TwilightStream responds:

Sorry for the late response. Go right ahead; just give credit.

Disappointing Love 2014 Disappointing Love 2014

This sounds considerably like C418 music.

I want to find something fitting for this so that I can use it as the soundtrack.

Semaphore responds:

The beauty of ... =D

Reckoning WIP Reckoning WIP

It's pretty good, my recommendation is to make it loop smoother (if looping was the intention). I feel like there's a chance I would use this for something.

Jxudo responds:

Yeah it's still a WIP. Not finished the ending yet so I may try and make it loop. Thank you for the feedback! Glad you like it.

Flatworld Flatworld

Hey, this is quite good. Would you mind if I used this for a video intros? I've been searching a long hour cluster for music with the right atmosphere and this was the best one I could find.

Ballsack Blues Ballsack Blues

Nice one. This music would totally suit a Mouse Avoider game.

Marching United Marching United

This definitely creates the right feeling. I'm almost definitely using this in my Voltz/Ampz series when it starts up.

Eternity Eternity

It loops so perfectly.

Bosa responds:

I am glad, sir! I hope it works well on the site!

SH - Circle SH - Circle

Funny.

It reminds me of this song from some guy or guys (Eminem? I don't know.) The song I'm thinking of sounds kind of sad.

This deserves number 1 more than the Pokemon track does. My vote, upwards^!