Metro.Siberia, PP edition Metro.Siberia, PP edition

AGKT. Medals. That better not be Mochigames! Hate.

Seriously hate those guys.
-------------------------------------
-------------

Moving on. I enjoy the music, even though it does have very obvious indie lyrics.

It just occured to me that the end of the level may be the end of the song.
I heard animals in the lyrics and died.

The silver medal killed me!

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

Cool.

I did so well in the first one! Then the cubic inferno killed me.

I like to pretend I'm a flatlander (from Edwin Abbot's Flatland) when I play this.

Goin Up Goin Up

Thoughts.

My first thought upon seeing this was "That looks like Toss The Turtle" and the first thing I said was "CREEEEPER!"

Your portrayal of the Creeper is crude, but still funny.

THE gameplay itself was not entirely fun, and the wall jumping sucks with the mouse, but is great for arrow keys. To me, if it's not as strong as wall jumping in N (ninja game), it is not entirely acceptable.

Another thing about this is the achievements. I enjoy them, but am seriously wondering what is up with the 'points' you get from them. They don't contribute to anything in any way!

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Pop Tart

Until this game, I never quite registered that he's a pop tart.

That reminds me of the webcomic goats.com.

Don't read it. Views give the creator money, and he's being a complete dick by leaving it on hiatus.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

BAD!

Okay I'll be perfectly honest. I hated the goddamn art. I wish you'd just stuck to the original freaking game and kept those sprites. The music was stupid! You used epic music in the first one! But now you're using a dumb soundtrack as cartoony as the graphics.

Then, in an act of Mario blasphemy, the TOADS attack you. Those shrooms are supposed to be terminally mushy, and therefore easy to kill anyway.

Another bothersome thing, is that even though you can jump twice before falling, you can't WALL JUMP anymore.

The Chaos Reactor The Chaos Reactor

Dear god.

Do you actually understand atoms and what they are made from?

grainsalt responds:

Cheese? oh oh wait no .. Thats the moon. Is it apples? Must be apples .. One of them keeps the doctor away ..

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

Haha!

After reading the comments, I was expecting a deeply sarcastic game. I was not let down.

I just realized that the cross hair is actually the MS paint brush!

Bieber Metamorph Bieber Metamorph

I love this.

Mostly because you are pointing out that Justin Bieber has the potential to become a pedophile. I find that funny, yet unsettlingly possible.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Lol limewire?

Utorrent is superior.

I hated the last game, but I find this one endearing, for it is infinitely funnier.

Hold on, I like Richard Dawkins. He points out that you have a choice between religion and non-religion. Also Firefox. I could hardly bear to let it die before Linux and GNU.

Pigs Can Fly Pigs Can Fly

Agh great!

It's another one of those time travel games. I do believe in a flying pig, however, it may only work when the buoyancy force is superior to that of gravity. Birds take advantage of this by having a low mass. Pigs however, have a very high mass. They would have to have POWERFUL wings to fly on Earth, where the force due to gravity is 10.