Toons These Days: Ep 66 Toons These Days: Ep 66

You know what really bothers me about this show? They're basically re-perpetuating the myth that ducks don't get killed if you give them bread. Because yeah, bread in reality will completely mess up a duck's insides.

Overall I think Breadwinners is another unwatchable present-day cartoon with too heavy an emphasis on ugly characters/jokes/design, and D the Dog of D's is shooting fish in a barrel again.

Smartphone VS Flip Phone Smartphone VS Flip Phone

Wow. I really am surprised by how much I liked that. I mean, I really did find it funny, but how? It's a flip phone opening and closing repeatedly. Nevertheless, I just got true laughs from a cartoon that was only 20 seconds long. Congratulations Nein!

P-Mation: "Checked Out" P-Mation: "Checked Out"

I don't quite understand Pencilmation anymore.

I'm going to start with the good things about this series. Pencilmation is very well animated. I can't deny that. The characters can move quickly and display a lot of emotion in a very short amount of time. It's pretty simple, and I can understand what's happening to the characters.

The problem is, (and here's the bad part) the characters are only being tortured. They're being attacked by a heartless pencil. Everything that the character who is different does is destroyed by a pencil who only wants to make his life worse. It just doesn't end. All the conformists in the series are winning, and they won't stop winning. It's like every character in Pencilmation is either emotionless or throwing a temper tantrum.

Metro.Siberia, PP edition Metro.Siberia, PP edition

AGKT. Medals. That better not be Mochigames! Hate.

Seriously hate those guys.
-------------------------------------
-------------

Moving on. I enjoy the music, even though it does have very obvious indie lyrics.

It just occured to me that the end of the level may be the end of the song.
I heard animals in the lyrics and died.

The silver medal killed me!

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

Cool.

I did so well in the first one! Then the cubic inferno killed me.

I like to pretend I'm a flatlander (from Edwin Abbot's Flatland) when I play this.

Goin Up Goin Up

Thoughts.

My first thought upon seeing this was "That looks like Toss The Turtle" and the first thing I said was "CREEEEPER!"

Your portrayal of the Creeper is crude, but still funny.

THE gameplay itself was not entirely fun, and the wall jumping sucks with the mouse, but is great for arrow keys. To me, if it's not as strong as wall jumping in N (ninja game), it is not entirely acceptable.

Another thing about this is the achievements. I enjoy them, but am seriously wondering what is up with the 'points' you get from them. They don't contribute to anything in any way!

buggin out buggin out

This piece accurately describes the horror and evil nature of a standard computer bug with masterful strokes of harsh, well played notes!

Well, until 0:57. That ear scare was abrasive.

Peaceful Days Peaceful Days

Hey, can I get the right to potentially use this in a creation that does not charge people to view it? This is quite spot on.

TwilightStream responds:

Sorry for the late response. Go right ahead; just give credit.

Disappointing Love 2014 Disappointing Love 2014

This sounds considerably like C418 music.

I want to find something fitting for this so that I can use it as the soundtrack.

Semaphore responds:

The beauty of ... =D

froggy froggy

Hmmm. These would be very nice graphics for an artistic 2D game...

the Sea and the Rhythm the Sea and the Rhythm

Woah, this would make a mean wall poster or similar large image that you put on a wall!

the knees of miley cyrus the knees of miley cyrus

I can't find the knees.